At StageCoach Theatre, we love being able to perform our fun murder mystery puzzles with you.
Ghost Stories: A Haunted House-themed Murder Mystery
Written and Directed by Michael Young
Welcome to the spooky, old Carlyle House, the site of a grisly murder that occurred 10 years ago. You must summon the ghost to find out what happened that night and solve the puzzles to reveal the murderer.
Murder Mystery meets Escape Room
To schedule this mystery adventure for a private group of 8 – 15 people, follow these steps:
- Count how many people will be in your party. Each person will be assigned a character role when you arrive for the event.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (571) 477-9444. Please include a phone number in your comments.
- StageCoach Theatre staff will work with you to schedule a date and finalize your plans. A mystery adventure takes approximately 2 hours. Please plan to arrive for the event at least 15-20 minutes prior to the start of the mystery.
- Payment will be required in advance at $35/person. We can invoice one person or send an invitation for individual payments. This fee is for an original murder mystery puzzle customized to your group of 8-15 people. Clue sheets will be provided as you work with several character actors to solve the puzzle. A minimum payment of $200 is needed to secure the date and will be applied to the fees for the first 5-6 people.
- Bring your own dinner or snacks. We can also provide a catered meal, either as a buffet or individually packaged, based on a menu you choose. Cost is $25+. Drinks are sold separately.
- We can travel to your location within Loudoun County for a travel fee of $50. A travel fee does not apply to events held at our theater in Ashburn.
- Enjoy an interactive afternoon or evening of fun and murder.
Purchases are final but tickets are transferable. You may send someone in your place if you are unable to attend.