- $35 per person includes an original murder mystery puzzle customized to your group. Clue sheets to the murder mystery will be provided as you work with several character actors to solve the puzzle. Prizes will be awarded at the end of the adventure.
- A mystery adventure takes approximately 2.5 hours. Please arrive at the theater at least 15 minutes early.
- The event will be held at the StageCoach Theatre, 20937 Ashburn Road, Suites 115 and 120, Ashburn.
- Catered meals can be arranged. Simply let us know your food budget, cuisine preference, and any dietary restrictions. We will get a couple of menu options from which you can choose a meal for your event.
- A minimum payment of $250 will secure the date. This will be applied to the fees for the first 7 people. We will send you an invoice for advance payment.
Reserve your places on a mystery adventure now!
Email us with the following information:
- Date requested. Daytime or evening options are available if scheduled in advance and subject to actor availability.
- Number of people in your party
- If you will be celebrating a special event (We love a party!)
(Please also include a phone number in your comments. We have had some issues with our responses not getting through. We generally respond within 48 hours. If you haven’t heard back from us, please call (571) 477-9444. Thank you.)
- Mystery adventures will be cancelled only in the case of severe weather.
- Purchases are final. If we cancel the event for any reason, you will be able to book another date or receive a complete refund. If you cancel within 72 hours PRIOR to the start of the event, there is no refund. Your tickets are transferable though and you may send someone in your place or sell your ticket for the original date.